After the Thanksgiving holiday, the LOST cast and crew were hard at work again, but this time in Othersville.
Today’s set report is via Grant, a LOST fan from Canada that visited the set and provided our good friend Ryan from Hawaii Blog with the details of what they were able to see. No filming was witnessed, but Grant and his lucky wife were able to speak with Evangeline Lilly and some VERY interesting details have been discovered including which cast members were on set and what they were wearing!
They learned that four of the six Oceanic 6 members (Kate, Jack, Sayid and Hurley) plus two on-island Losties Jin and Saywer were on set with Sayid in plain clothes, Kate in a blue jumpsuit and the other four apparently wearing tan Dharma jumpsuits!?
OMG!? Huh? WTF!?
Several other actors and children were a part of the shoot in the jumpsuits and several new Dharma VWs, a jeep, and bikes were also spotted!
So is this all a part of a time jump!? Is it present time and the Oceanic 6 have already made it back to the island!? Is this another confirmation Jin is alive?? Has Dharma been “re-populated”!? For some reason I feel it is somehow part of the time jump, but I am still trying to digest all of this.
So what do you all think is happening!? Below are a couple of pics, but make sure you check out the full set report and more pics at Hawaii Blog.
If you look carefully at the crew eating lunch it looks like you can see Hurley in the Dharma jumpsuit and Sayid in plain clothes.
NOTE: Earlier today we learned that Episode 5×09 is currently being filmed so expect all of this to appear around then.
(Click to Enlarge)
Posted By: The ODI
Thanks to Lyly for the heads up.
More about that Dharma shooting we mentioned yesterday that includes the Oceanic Six and Sawyer. An eagle-eyed reader writes to us:
I live on the North Shore, where they shoot Lost. On a hike today near the ocean I saw a scene with Hurley standing around in dark clothes while a blue and white VW bus came buzzing up and stopped by him. An hour later when I was on my way back, I saw that Sawyer (i’m pretty sure) had joined the scene. There were two or three extra blue and white VWs on standby out of scene and the one I saw up close had the Dharma logo on its front.
Thanks to The ODI for the heads up.
Tidbits for Lost Fans
As for J.J. Abrams’s other conspiracy-laced hit, Reddick – who plays Matthew Abbadon, a creepy figure who’s supposedly a lawyer – just finished filming an episode of Lost in Hawaii.
Any hints? “I was with Terry O’Quinn throughout the entire episode,” says Reddick, referring to the actor who plays enigmatic island leader John Locke.
Asked whether he’s a good guy or a villain on the show, Reddick says, “This show is so secretive that the only thing I can say is that, whatever may happen in the show, Abbadon definitely thinks he’s a good guy. He’s convinced that he’s on the side of the angels.”
Update: 6th Dec Here are the complete set of photos
Lyly for the following. Time to play spot the actor.
(Click to Enlarge)
As most of you know we have had several filming reports and set photos confirming that we will see the Oceanic 6 back on the island and with many of them in Dharma Jumpsuits. On-Island Losties Sawyer and Jin have also been spotted.
Well more fans have sent in reports to our good friend Ryan out in Hawaii providing us with a few new details.
Here is a little summary of the reports:
1) New Dharma Logo was spotted on the Othersvlle set, the logo with a wrench in the center!
2) Othersville is freshly painted and looks all nice and new.
3) A Dharma “Processing Center” is a part of the set, which includes several props including pictures of new recruits. The latest date spotted was 1976!
4) A yellow lab possibly Vincent was spotted.
5) Regarding the VW filming on the cliff (photos posted yesterday) Hurley was spotted in the driver seat while Sawyer had a Dharma Jumpsuit on, but Jack was in the shirt in tie still. Kate and LOST Producers Damon and Carlton were on set.
6) At another set at Kawela Bay,some large props were spotted including a structure that seems like a 20 ft tall Teepee with out the covering.
7) Plus, as part of their most recent podcast at The Transmission, we get a confirmation that we will see Young Charlotte and learn about her birthplace afterall perhaps via a Charlotte Flashback or because the island has traveled back in time.
You can read the full reports over at Hawaii Blog and you can listen to the podcast at The Transmission.
Once again thanks to all the fans for the reports and Ryan for the heads up!
Posted By: The ODI